Monday, February 17, 2014

WELCOME

Hi my name is Angela, born and raised in San Diego, CA. My husband and I along with our three children now call Portland, OR 'home'. I have been blessed with three amazing children and I'm also going to be a gestational surrogate for a wonderful couple.  I've always had a great affinity for all things pregnancy and am excited to be partnered with the Sacred Pregnancy Movement!

Welcome to Sacred Whisper Portland!  The most comprehensive blog on pregnancy, motherhood and beyond. We will discuss issues of importance to our community and always seek to provide the best resources possible when it comes to women's choices regarding issues of fertility, pregnancy, birth, and relationships.

If you are located in the PDX area and own a business catering to birth services, holistic beauty, natural health and nutrition and would like to contribute, we would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment